The Company’s success largely depends on the people, who work for it, therefore AB “Klaipėdos baldai” is continuously looking for determined, proactive, and hard-working employees, who would join the Company’s team. We value those employees, who are willing and able to work a lot, who work efficiently and keep improving, who are positive and think critically.
We offer to our employees:
- interesting, permanent (shift) work at a modern and one of the biggest furniture production companies in Lithuania;
- an opportunity for improvement and becoming a qualified specialist;
- big career opportunities at the Company and SBA Group;
- stable and transparent salary paid in due time;
- extra benefits based on a collective labour agreement;
- an opportunity to become the nominee for SBA values;
- safe and friendly work environment;
- work clothing and maintenance thereof;
- employee insurance against accidents;
- an opportunity to have a rest at Holiday Home “Linėja” in Palanga with a discount;
- an opportunity to have a free flu shot and to get other medical services at the Company’s medical station;
- an opportunity for employees and their family members to engage in sports at the gym located in the Company’s territory free of charge;
- an opportunity to participate at the Company’s events promoting team spirit – annual bowling tournaments, summer festivals, various competitions and other activities.
Completed practical training and stayed
Mindaugas Radomskis, Technician at Workshop 1 at AB “Klaipėdos baldai”
Mindaugas was born and raised in Kybartai, which is a small town in Suvalkija, and there are no big furniture companies in Suvalkija. He was studying production of furniture and wood articles at Kaunas College when he received an offer from a friend in his group to perform his practical training at AB “Klaipėdos baldai” so he leapt at this opportunity. “I completed my practical training successfully, I like the Company’s policy, the potential for professional growth and improvement here, so I started working in Klaipėda for one of the biggest furniture production companies in the country”, Mindaugas told about the start of his career.
Mindaugas is happy that he found employment in the field of the speciality he acquired at the College right away. He joined our Company’s team in 2014. At first M. Radomskis completed his practical training and worked as an operator at the calibration line, later on he became the Quality Controller. In 2016 Mindaugas participated in the Internship Program and currently has been promoted to hold the position of the Technician at Workshop One. He maintains the machinery operated by the Company and ensures their smooth and stable operation at all times.
Mindaugas loves that he has plenty of new challenges in his job, that he has an opportunity to improve the machinery, install the most advanced technologies. He feels that he has improved both by communicating with the specialists, who work at the Company and know their job inside out, and by getting familiar with the latest modern furniture production equipment. Mindaugas also appreciates the conditions for professional improvement established at “Klaipėdos baldai”, a good team, and participation in a variety of trainings, which contribute to his professional growth as a specialist.